Within the Lines


Hey guys! These are just a collection of some random sketches I have done recently. The one above this is toast, because toast is AMAZING, and the ones below are of Laura Marano/Austin & Ally. I'm totally not obsessed with her at all. And Austin & Ally is totally not my favorite show ever. Hint hint.

Laura's signature pose :)


How do you make teeth look normal???? HELP!!

This one might have been unfinished... oops!

Finally some color, I know! BTW, Turn It Up is amazing!

So there you go! And don't worry, I can assure you this will not be the last time you see Laura Marano/Austin & Ally art...

Good night to all!

2 comments:

  1. aw... the toast are sooo cute! :3 and i <3 your laura Marano drawings too

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow Me on Polyvore!

Be the First to Know!

Tweety Time!

♥Get In Touch♥

♥About Me♥

Thanks for Reading!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ K e e p o n d r e a m i n g, e v e r y o n e! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Back to Top