Shimmer & Shine


 More pictures from my focus photoshoot a few days ago. Above are my headbands, and below is everything else. I've got hair bows, snippets of clothing, jewelry, books, glass collectibles, build-a-bear shoes, and my sister's Nerf Rebelle Arrow :). Enjoy!
 





 



 
 

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the epic flying cars with fireworks or something sprouting from them. I took this picture @ the Seattle Art Museum, which by the way is SUPER cool! :) So there you go, more random sparkly pictures from me! That's it for now! Bye! :)

4 comments:

  1. Man these pics are cool! nice job

    ReplyDelete
  2. A b s o l u t e l y
    g o r g e o u s < 3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and you are A b s o l u t e l y super sweet! :) thanks again, Leila!

      Delete

 

Follow Me on Polyvore!

Be the First to Know!

Tweety Time!

♥Get In Touch♥

♥About Me♥

Thanks for Reading!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ K e e p o n d r e a m i n g, e v e r y o n e! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Back to Top