A Blur & A Pop

 
The past few days I've been playing with the blur & color pop effects on my phone. I think it makes the pictures look really cool and it kind of gives them a dramatic flair of the sort. So I just snapped a few random pics and bam! Blurred and popped them! :) So I hope you enjoy these!

Do you dare to open the door of mystery??? DUN DUN DUN!

It's half ball & half panda!! :)


Balloons from my graduation!

The best penguiny pals!


Who doesn't love soap?
 
My dad's shoes. They were just sitting there.

Aw... I love beanie boos! Their eyes are just sooo cute! <3

Yay! That's it for now. Until next time! Adios!! :)


4 comments:

 

Follow Me on Polyvore!

Be the First to Know!

Tweety Time!

♥Get In Touch♥

♥About Me♥

Thanks for Reading!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ K e e p o n d r e a m i n g, e v e r y o n e! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Back to Top