The Focus of Life


Welcome to Parachute Designs, a portfolio of everything under the sky. We defy gravity, one stroke at a time.

To start off, here are some photos I took while playing with focus on my camera. You may recognize some of them from my other blog, Painted Skies and Sparkling Dawns. This website will mostly be used for sharing my artistic creations. Painted Skies and Sparkling Dawns is mostly used for miscellaneous items and blogging.


 



I still have yet to master the skill of creating the "sparkles" but that's it for now! Good night everyone!


4 comments:

  1. WOW those are some awesome pics !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a great photographer! I love the "sparkles" too! ;D

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow Me on Polyvore!

Be the First to Know!

Tweety Time!

♥Get In Touch♥

♥About Me♥

Thanks for Reading!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ K e e p o n d r e a m i n g, e v e r y o n e! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Back to Top