Afterglow


I just saw the new Afterglow Mag and I just love love loved Laura Marano's and Kelli Berglund's photoshoots! They are both so amazing & talented & gorgeous & inspiring! I just started watching Lab Rats, so I'm kind of obsessing over Kelli right now! :)  So anyways, the point here is, I drew some pics of them that I will show you below! I hope you like them!

Here's Laura's 1st look <3:

And here is my digital painting version :).
 
And then Laura's second look:



& my little sketch:
 
 
And now it's time for Kelli!! <3 First look:

And here's my drawing:
 
And now for Kelli's second outfit!
 
 

& lastly, my version of this look:
 
This is actually a set I just created on Polyvore. If you would like to see it, click here!
 
Well, ta da! That's all I got for now!!! So check back soon for a new post! :) Good night everyone!!!
 
 

4 comments:

 

Follow Me on Polyvore!

Be the First to Know!

Tweety Time!

♥Get In Touch♥

♥About Me♥

Thanks for Reading!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ K e e p o n d r e a m i n g, e v e r y o n e! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Back to Top