Balloon Fantasies


Okay, so let's get one thing straight. Yes, I am drawing on notecards, but I think it actually turned out kind of cool! And the only reason I did that, was because I couldn't find any paper. :( It was a life crisis moment.

But anyway, I am calling this "notecard art" and I actually really like it. It's really easy to draw series this way, and you can keep them together easily, since they're so tiny! :) Yay! So without further adieu, the balloon fantasies collection...

 
 

 
So, the key message here is, "Hold on to your dreams, go up, up and away, dream big, and run away!!!" ;D Have a great night everyone! Hope you enjoyed these sketches! Comment below on which picture is your favorite, what you think of notecard art, what you would draw for this series, or anything you would like!
 

4 comments:

  1. aw... the girl is so adorable! awesome sketches ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, Bella! you are too sweet! <3

      Delete
  2. I love all your work! You are so talented <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow Me on Polyvore!

Be the First to Know!

Tweety Time!

♥Get In Touch♥

♥About Me♥

Thanks for Reading!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ K e e p o n d r e a m i n g, e v e r y o n e! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Back to Top