Paint the World



My of my paintings are stuck in the car at the moment, but here are some I did in early 2014/late 2013. I will try to post some more soon!
 
 
 


 
Sorry about the glare! There was a plastic coating on some of the pictures. The paintings above were created at my drawing class, and they are mostly pictures from magazines/books, but the first one was based on two pictures my teacher took.

 
This is a bird I drew at art class in school. It's a bit bumpy, because I've never painted on canvas before.
 
Well, I hope you guys enjoyed these paintings! Until next time! :)
 


2 comments:

  1. these are awesome!!!! beautiful job! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tara! you are sooo sweet! ♥♥♥

      Delete

 

Follow Me on Polyvore!

Be the First to Know!

Tweety Time!

♥Get In Touch♥

♥About Me♥

Thanks for Reading!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ K e e p o n d r e a m i n g, e v e r y o n e! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Back to Top