Disney Style- Starring Laura Marano


Some sketches of Laura Marano I have been working on! :) Still not obsessed with her (wink wink). But anyways, I LOVE her Disney style and she's soooo lucky that she got to visit Disneyland & world so I drew her. Yeah, that's basically all I have to say.

1) The Original Pic:
 

A full view of the 1st picture and without the awesome effects! :)


2) The Original Pic:


My version: (Sorry I cropped out Vanessa- she's amazing too!)

 
Soooooo yeah! I'm pretty sure that's everything I am going to post today, so good night to all! I must go eat cake now... Yay for birthdays! Bye everyone! :) :) :)
 


4 comments:

  1. OMG! Love the sketches & Laura Marano! my name's laura too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks again, Laura!!! and that's sooo cool! laura rocks. you're so lucky you have the same name

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you are so good at drawing!

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow Me on Polyvore!

Be the First to Know!

Tweety Time!

♥Get In Touch♥

♥About Me♥

Thanks for Reading!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ K e e p o n d r e a m i n g, e v e r y o n e! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Back to Top