Cake & Gardens


I went to my sister's friend's birthday party yesterday and it was amazing! It was at Frog Legs Kids Culinary Academy and Laura's house & garden were so well decorated and pretty so I had to share a few pics.






So cool, right? Now on to the inside of her house!




I love this ice cream decoration!!! YUM!


Candy.... more yum!






And here's her living room...




And now the revealing of the cakes we made! We used fondant and various yummy candies!!! YAY!! So here's mine...


And here's my sister's!

 


So yeah. Happy birthday to my sister's friend and my mom, because they share the same birthday! YAY!!!!! Have a great day everyone!



2 comments:

  1. the party looks so fun! wish i was there! awesome pics again! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow Me on Polyvore!

Be the First to Know!

Tweety Time!

♥Get In Touch♥

♥About Me♥

Thanks for Reading!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ K e e p o n d r e a m i n g, e v e r y o n e! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Back to Top