The Beauty of Ballet


I have always been fascinated with ballet and ballerinas are just so graceful and gorgeous so I used them as the inspiration of my new ballet sketches. Here are some absolutely stunning pictures which helped me when drawing my ballerinas. The top picture is from the Russian Ballet and all the rest are from Pinterest.
 
 



 
I mean, wow! I wish I could be that elegant & majestic... but since I can't, let's get on to my pictures. :) Here we goooo!
 
I loveeee teddy bears so I had to include one in my first sketch.
 
 
And for the rest of my drawings, I was just playing around with cool ballerina positions and different tutu designs. :)
 





So yay! I hope you enjoyed these pics! Comment below on which ballerina you like the best, which costume, which position, or anything! Thanks for reading!!!!
 

4 comments:

 

Follow Me on Polyvore!

Be the First to Know!

Tweety Time!

♥Get In Touch♥

♥About Me♥

Thanks for Reading!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ K e e p o n d r e a m i n g, e v e r y o n e! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Back to Top