Cut Outs



Recently, I've developed a liking to creating cut-out sets on Polyvore. They are very fun, and the product looks super cool! ;) I will put links to these sets below, but if you want to check out my page in general, here you go: Pandacubcake.
 
So the set above is of Ariana Grande, and it's called Yours Truly. Ariana is amazing and I love her style, so I had to make a set with her! I love her red hair too from Victorious/Sam & Cat. She's just super cute in general!

The next set is of Princess Aurora from Maleficent (or Elle Fanning). It's kind of an outline drawing because I created the outside to make the figure, instead of the inside like all of my other sets here. By the way, best line from the movie: I'm Not Afraid. :)


Next, we have Gabriella and part of Troy from HSM (BEST MOVIE EVER!). My class did a performance of HSM so I felt inspired to make this set. Can I Have This Dance is like my favorite HSM song, so that's what I named the set.


Okay, and now we come to... Laura Marano! And in case you haven't read my other posts, she rocks! This was my first cut out set, so um it may not be the best. Especially since parts of Laura are see through. Whoops. Oh well, I guess I Got My Head Stuck Up In The Clouds...


Here's Victoria Justice! She is totally awesome too! I love her music, acting, fashion, and everything! You're the reason that I'm not afraid to fly is one of my favorite lines from a song in Victorious, which was such an amazing TV show!


It looks like Selena Gomez wants you to look Picture Perfect, so don't forget to smile! Selena is such a wonderful person too, and I loved this picture of her so I had to recreate it. I love her songs & Wizards of Waverly Place was one of my favorite Disney shows!

 
Well hey! What do you know? I found Laura Marano again! Laura just looked so beautiful in this Disfunkshion photoshoot, so I wanted to make a set. She looks kind of like a Spring Dream... Anyways, go Laura! Love her!
 

It looks like Selena wanted to stop by again too! :) This was another pic I loved of her from Teen Vogue. That beach looks amazing. I actually made this set before the other one, but oh well, who cares about order? The most important thing here is: Footprints Fade, but Memories Stay.


Soo... that's all I got for cut out art (for now). Keep checking my Polyvore page for more, and maybe I will post some more here in the future too! Comment below on which set you like the best, what you would make a cut out set of, or if you have cut out art, link it, because I'd love to see it! Well, bye everyone, and Happy Thursday!

ps. How do you like my website makeover? Leave me your feedback! :)


4 comments:

  1. I love all of your sets! :) soooo cool! I wish I had a polyvore...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! you should totally get a Polyvore! :) if you do, tell me your username and I can follow you! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful work! you are too talented! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw... thanks!!! you are sooo sweet ♥♥♥

      Delete

 

Follow Me on Polyvore!

Be the First to Know!

Tweety Time!

♥Get In Touch♥

♥About Me♥

Thanks for Reading!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ K e e p o n d r e a m i n g, e v e r y o n e! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Back to Top