Origami Pencils

 
For my first craft post, I decided to share a great & simple origami creation I found just last week-- the origami pencil. There are a few different versions of it, so I'll share two of them.

Here's number 1:
 

 

1) 2)
 
3) 4)

5) 6)

7) 8)

9) 10)

11) 12)

13) 14)

15) 16)

17) 18)



 Ta da!
 
 
And here's number 2:
 
 
 
I hope you guys enjoyed this origami pencil tutorial! Leave a comment below on which version you prefer, or if you have another origami pencil tutorial to share, or a picture of your new paper writing utensil! Or anything you want! Thanks for reading! :)
 

2 comments:

 

Follow Me on Polyvore!

Be the First to Know!

Tweety Time!

♥Get In Touch♥

♥About Me♥

Thanks for Reading!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ K e e p o n d r e a m i n g, e v e r y o n e! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Back to Top