June


Hi guys! Since it's now July (Summer is flying by too fast :( ), I thought I would share my Polyvore fashion sets from June. :) Yep, don't worry, I don't still think it's June or anything like that... So, here goes! P.S. Sorry they are in a random order! That's how they uploaded and unfortunately I am too lazy to fix it...

1. This set is of Olivia Holt! She rocks and I just loved this photoshoot with her soo much so I knew I had to put them in a set. Fun fact: this was my first rectangular shaped set. Before this, all of my sets were squares! Just thought I needed to try something new :)


2. Next we have a set of Gary Pepper. She has such beautiful pictures and outfits and she is definitely one of my fav bloggers! :) I love the phrase: La Vie en Rose, so that's what I named it!


3. This is another blogger style set. I just discovered Jana's blog, Bekleidet only a few days ago, but I love her style and so now she's one of my fav bloggers too! Wanna go to Destination Paradise? Then click on the link!


4. This is the most recent set I've made. Another fav blogger of mine, Odernichtoderdoch, is the star! She has such chic looks and is an amazing photographer too! I love these sunset photos soooo much! It really looks like she's Soaring Into Summer.


5. Another great outfit from Odernichtoderdoch! So simple, but so fab! I just LOVE it! It's so sunny too, so I guess it's true when they say The Sun Is New Each Day...


6. Wow! I am on a blogger style roll! This look is from Collage Vintage who has great style too! I love the pictures of the ocean here and her chic but simple outfit. It looks like the place Where the Sky Touches the Sea.


7. Okay, so if you didn't know already, Zendaya is super awesome! Her style is so unique and I love it so much! These pics are so fun and I wish I could ride the Ferris Wheel in the background...


8. Kiernan Shipka rules! She is soooo sweet and has amazing fashion sense! I love this look and it reminded me of Sweet Tarts & Candy Hearts, so I knew I had to make this a set! I'm a big fan of sets with delicious things in them :)!


9. And now it's time for my fav celeb ever: Laura Marano! :) I captured these screenshots from a Disney Style video with her sister, Vanessa. I just love all of their looks so much, but this one from Laura was definitely my fav. I love the sparkly ears and the cute outfit with the red, white, & black color theme! In honor of Walt Disney, I named the set: If you can dream it, you can do it. And it's true!


10. Another blogger style set featuring Ulimali! I love this look (Isn't it just Dotted with Perfection?), but I am terrible at finding exact matches so I kind of reinvented her outfit. You probably noticed this in a lot of my sets...


11. Now it's time for the lovely Rachel from Pink Peonies, another fav blog of mine. I love the pretty colors in this look and just how chic and stunning it is overall! Her flowing skirt makes me wish I could just Fly Away...


12. Yay Victoria Justice! LOVE her so much! This look is simple but still cute & fab and the colors reminded me of pink lemonade, which I love, and included in this set, of course. Another delicious outfit! :) So fresh & fun! Honestly, in the summer, Every Moment is a New Beginning, don't you think?


13. Fell in love with this outfit as soon as I saw it! Flawless job by Blair from Atlantic-Pacific once again! The mixing of prints is genius and the color theme is superb too! Happy early July 4th! Don't forget to enjoy the City Breeze.

 
14. And lastly, but not least, we have the forever & always gorgeous Taylor Swift. I've had these pics saved for a while, but just got around to using them! This was my fav look from her Red Tour. I love anything tulle, and she just looks magnificent in that Alice + Olivia dress! Taylor has definitely made the Sparks Fly
 
 
Well, that's all of the sets (fashionwise) I've made on Polyvore during the lovely month of June! Please check out my page: http://pandacubcake.polyvore.com/, and come back soon to Parachute Designs to see some more of my creations! Goodnight everyone!!!!!
 

2 comments:

 

Follow Me on Polyvore!

Be the First to Know!

Tweety Time!

♥Get In Touch♥

♥About Me♥

Thanks for Reading!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ K e e p o n d r e a m i n g, e v e r y o n e! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Back to Top