Ice Cream Dream


Happy July 4th everyone! I have lots of exciting news! Well, not really, but it's pretty exciting that it's July 4th!

First, I have decided to move all of my fashion related posts/Polyvore sets to my new website: Style Sherbet. So please check it out if you would like! I will be posting a bunch of pictures there relating to fashion & style...

And that's really it. But I also have been eating a lot of ice cream lately (and it's really yummy) so I was inspired to post this post. I found all of these pics online except for the last three, which I took of my cookies n' cream ice cream (the best flavor ever!). So enjoy!!! And gooooo ice cream!








 I hope you enjoy this tasty post and if you want, comment your fav ice cream flavor/recipe below!!!! Until next time! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow. all of that ice cream looks sooo good! I <3 cookies n' cream too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :) and yay! go cookies n' cream!

      Delete

 

Follow Me on Polyvore!

Be the First to Know!

Tweety Time!

♥Get In Touch♥

♥About Me♥

Thanks for Reading!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ K e e p o n d r e a m i n g, e v e r y o n e! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Back to Top