Beautiful Bows

I realized that I don't have many crafts post, so here's one! I'm totally obsessed with bows, and I don't have any fabric or anything, so I found some paper bow tutorials online that rock! I may or not make hundreds of paper bows now...
 
Anyway, here is the first tutorial! I found it on How About Orange. If you want the template to make the shapes for this bow, click here.
 

Step 1. Cut out these shapes, using the template or just eying it. :) 


Step 2. Take the two outer tabs of the "loops" shape and bend them to the center & glue them there.


Step 3. Glue the "loops" on top of the "tails" and wrap the "band" around them, also securing it with glue.
 

TADAAAA!!! You've got a beautiful bow! :)
 

Now it's time for the second tutorial, which I found on Fold Something. It's a video, so you all can watch it below!
 

 
Yay! Go bows! Let me know which kind of bow you prefer or if you have another tutorial, feel free to link it below or attach a picture of a paper bow you've made! I look forward to hearing from everyone!!! See you guys soon!
 

2 comments:

 

Follow Me on Polyvore!

Be the First to Know!

Tweety Time!

♥Get In Touch♥

♥About Me♥

Thanks for Reading!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ K e e p o n d r e a m i n g, e v e r y o n e! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Back to Top